Anagrams is an ambient puzzler based around matching colorful tiles and solving brain-teasing anagrams.
With 35 unlockable word categories and 3 bonus game modes, Anagrams features over 1400 levels and anagrams to solve.
Original music sets the mood for each game mode, ranging all the way from heart-pumping to meditative.
Plus, you can play in dark mode!
Whether you're looking to chill or ready for a challenge, Anagrams has a little something for all the puzzle lovers out there.
- 2-Part Gameplay: first, play a letter-matching level, then solve an anagram made up of the same letters
- Earn Keys: for every 5 anagrams you solve, you earn a key! Use keys to unlock 35 categories and 3 bonus game modes
- Progressive Difficulty: the more you play, the harder each category gets. Track your progress through the interactive category screen
- Responsive Soundtrack: enjoy a unique ambient soundtrack, adding flourishes and notes as you play
- Puzzle Mode: counting down from 10 seconds, each match puts 3 seconds back on the clock! The longer you play, the harder it gets--how long can you last?
- Anagram Mode: with only 60 seconds to solve each anagram, how many can you solve before the clock runs out? Each anagram solved will reset the clock!
- Energizing Soundtrack: amp up your game and beat the clock with original upbeat tracks
- Endless Puzzles: choose your favorite colors and enjoy a breezy puzzle that never ends
- Endless Anagrams: choose your word list and solve anagrams with limitless hints
- Peaceful Soundtrack: tap into your inner zen with relaxing, nature-inspired songs
- Play Your Way: play level after level or anagram after anagram ONLY at the difficulty YOU prefer
- Responsive Soundtrack: features the original soundtrack from Classic mode
Hero Game Co is a husband, wife and corgi team based in Tennessee.
Everything we do is for our beloved dog. Seriously--he's very demanding.
Art & Design
2dengine with help from Phil, grump and garry
sworks code library
serpent serialization library
event library heavily inspired by knife.events
tweening library heavily inspired by tween